Ginetta JuniorRace Team
Douglas Motorsport began specializing in Ginetta Junior in 2012, winning our first round in class and taking 6 further wins on the way with both drivers taking wins, podiums and Lap records. Niall Murray narrowly lost out on the championship title due to drop scores, having amassed the most points over season. In the 2013 championship Keith Donegan finished a strong Second in Junior championship taking 4 wins, with both drivers having a strong season taking wins, podiums and fastest laps. In 2014 we concentrated our efforts on the Ginetta super Cup, then in 2015 Ginetta Junior Scholarship winner Stuart Middleton joined the team and won the 2015 Ginetta Junior Winter series.
For 2016, Douglas Motorsport again was the destination of the Ginetta Junior Scholarship winner, Daniel Harper, joining forces with previous scholarship winter Stuart Midleton. We were also joined by Enzo Fittipaldi for the first half of the season, giving him an introduction to racing in the UK.
2016 Championship Statisitics
Ginetta Junior ChampionshipGinetta G40
The G40 features in the Ginetta Junior Championship for 14 – 17yr olds in restricted form,applauded for its safety, the G40’s chassis is 50 times stronger than it is required standard set by the FIA.
- Sealed 1800cc Zetec SE engine
- Restricted to meet MSA requirements
- FIA Safety Cage
- FIA Safety Cell
- FIA drivers seat and harnesses
- Quaife 6 speed sequential gearbox
- Quaife ATB differential
- 6 piece composite gel coat bodywork
- Front 280mm ventilated brake discs with 4 pot Ginetta billet calipers
- Rear 280mm ventilated brake discs with 2 pot Ginetta billet calipers
- Ginetta single-adjustable dampers
- Controlled Michelin Pilot Cup tyres
- Heated windscreen
Highlights from Douglas Motorports Team Championship winning season
Ginett Junior Gallery